Hello from Cardiff

Tell us about yourself. Are you starting out, have you kept Leaf Cutters for a while, are you a researcher. Let the members know what your interests are.
Occultus
Larva

Hello from Cardiff

Post by Occultus » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:13 pm

Hello everyone,

Very happy to be here. I recognise many of the members here from way back so it's a pleasure to see you all again.
I've been keeping ants for most of my life, many years in total secrecy as ants were considered nothing but pests in my household. This led to me keeping ant colonies hidden under the bed, in the sock draw, the attic and in the garage. That's why I use the name Occultus (meaning secret in Latin) as a little private joke to myself.

I'm finally ready to fully immerse myself into the LCA community and there is no better place to do so than here! Looking forward to sharing my experiences with you and learning from the plethora of information available.

Che

Andyj
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Cardiff

Post by Andyj » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:54 am

Welcome aboard and Happy xmas :) . It's very quiet here but with a wealth of information...

RichardP
Worker

Post by RichardP » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:58 pm

Welcome aboard. Leaf cutters are amazing!!

Acromyrmexbob
Site Admin

Post by Acromyrmexbob » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:01 pm

Hi Che.
Andy is right, it is quiet here but I suspect some changes that are being made in the early part of 2018, involving Occultus, may change things!
Great to see you here and look forward to seeing you again. Andrew