Hello from Suffolk,

Tell us about yourself. Are you starting out, have you kept Leaf Cutters for a while, are you a researcher. Let the members know what your interests are.
scarletash
Egg

Hello from Suffolk,

Post by scarletash » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:13 am

Hello everyone. My name is Alfie. Some people might recognize me from another forum. Finger crossed I'm not too forgettable. I've been lurking these forum for quite a while as I have been working on my own quasi cabinet/incubator set up coupled with a fish tank out world on top in which I will hopefully be able to successfully house and maintain Acromyrmex octospinosus. As this project is nearing it's completion I thought I would finally register an account.

Thank you very much for reading and hopefully will be able to integrate into the community well and soak up as much guidance as possible.

Andyj
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Suffolk,

Post by Andyj » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:45 am

Welcome aboard Alfie, iv'e enjoyed reading about your project. You have certainly put some thought into it.

Acromyrmexbob
Site Admin

Post by Acromyrmexbob » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:15 am

Alfie, very happy to make your acquaintance. Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your ideas come to life. We are a very small group but loads of experience and lots of info on the forum. Anyway, welcome on board!

RichardP
Worker

Post by RichardP » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:33 am

Hi Alfie, and welcome. I await your developments with interest :)

Britishants.com
Worker

Post by Britishants.com » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:39 pm

Welcome to the jungle! Pull up a toad stall :D