Hello , I`m from China .

Tell us about yourself. Are you starting out, have you kept Leaf Cutters for a while, are you a researcher. Let the members know what your interests are.
AntChina
Egg

Hello , I`m from China .

Post by AntChina » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:38 am

Hello every , I`m from China . I have keep ant for a long time . and I like leafcutting ants very much .
:D :D :D

Acromyrmexbob
Site Admin

Re: Hello , I`m from China .

Post by Acromyrmexbob » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:41 am

Very nice to see you here. China currently has no permissions for Leaf Cutting Ants but I am keen to look at fixing this. With your help and others from your country I am sure we can sort something out. I recently managed to help secure permission to get Leaf Cutters into South Korea and then took 8 nests over there. South Korea are very strict so I am sure we can eventually sort something out. Very exciting to have you here, looking forward to your contribution in this forum. See you around, Andrew

AntChina
Egg

Post by AntChina » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:00 pm

Acromyrmexbob wrote:Very nice to see you here. China currently has no permissions for Leaf Cutting Ants but I am keen to look at fixing this. With your help and others from your country I am sure we can sort something out. I recently managed to help secure permission to get Leaf Cutters into South Korea and then took 8 nests over there. South Korea are very strict so I am sure we can eventually sort something out. Very exciting to have you here, looking forward to your contribution in this forum. See you around, Andrew
Hi , thank you very , May I have a question ? Why I can`t upload my photo ?

Acromyrmexbob
Site Admin

Post by Acromyrmexbob » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:25 pm

I think you need to use a separate image site such as Photobucket where you can upload your pictures and then transfer them to here. This site does not store your pictures. All of the members here do that. You can get an account for free at most of these sites.

Deansie26
Major

Post by Deansie26 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:40 pm

Hello, its nice to meet you and great to have a member from your part of the world. You will be most welcome here.
Jamie