Hi

Tell us about yourself. Are you starting out, have you kept Leaf Cutters for a while, are you a researcher. Let the members know what your interests are.
Tarsier
Egg

Hi

Post by Tarsier » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:24 pm

Hi I'm from the Netherlands and work as a zookeeper in Dierenpark Emmen Zoo at the end of this year this zoo will be closed and the new zoo will be opend this zoo wil be called Wildlands Adventure Zoo Emmen.
Two colonies of A.sexdens will be on display in the biggest greenhouse off Europe for more info check internet soon i wil place som pic's off our colonies

Acromyrmexbob
Site Admin

Re: Hi

Post by Acromyrmexbob » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:33 pm

Tarsier, hello from our Forum. It is fantastic you are here. I actually heard about your new greenhouse a few weeks ago.I will make a point of coming over to see how it looks. If you need any help with building or theming any part of the zoo, my company does this type of work all over the world. My website is www.tropicalhouse.co.uk.
Looking forward to seeing your colonies here.
Andrew

Deansie26
Major

Post by Deansie26 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:38 pm

Hi there! Glad you have joined up, your colonies sound very interesting, can't wait to see some pictures and info!

Britishants.com
Worker

Post by Britishants.com » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:23 pm

Great to have you here, we do like a good picture or two! Let us know if you require assistance adding pictures! Regards Sean