New Members

Everything else relating to Leaf Cutting Ants, chat, ideas, suggestions, housing projects etc
Acromyrmexbob
Site Admin

New Members

Post by Acromyrmexbob » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:19 pm

I am about to start writing to all of the set ups I have done over the last few years, there are close to 100! I will ask them to join here and show us their setups. World wide I think there will be hundreds of keepers. Everyone who is here are founding members of a forum that will never number in the thousands but will be very intense and serious about our interest. Can I encourage everyone to contact anyone they know who has Leaf Cutters and bully them to join. I think there is enough interesting stuff herre now to make them hang around and join. The teething troubles should be gone in a while so I think it is shaping up to be very good. We have posted 250+ articles already, in 72 hours. Thats some freakishly committed anting, people! Lets target 100 members over the next 6 months. If only half of them contribute this will be amazing! Imagine the new ideas and progress we can make. I am very excited! Thanks to you all for making this fantastic.

Deansie26
Major

Re: New Members

Post by Deansie26 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:15 pm

Count me in!