Music Downloads Tracks Songs mp3 albums

Everything else relating to Leaf Cutting Ants, chat, ideas, suggestions, housing projects etc
Acromyrmexbob
Site Admin

Re: Music Downloads Tracks Songs mp3 albums

Post by Acromyrmexbob » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:16 am

Would be nice if your first post on here gave some indication of any interest in the whole point of this site. Strange you join here for some reason and the first post you can think of is to share your music interest. Also posted in the wrong section! Members with this level of interest, dare I say, we could do without.

Formica123
Sub-Major

Post by Formica123 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:07 pm

Acromyrmexbob wrote:Would be nice if your first post on here gave some indication of any interest in the whole point of this site. Strange you join here for some reason and the first post you can think of is to share your music interest. Also posted in the wrong section! Members with this level of interest, dare I say, we could do without.
What are you on about? Everyone's first post was something totally unrelated to ants! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I keep over 20 species of ant, inc. Acromyrmex Octospinosus
Owner of AntKeepingShop (www.antkeepingshop.weebly.com)

Acromyrmexbob
Site Admin

Post by Acromyrmexbob » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:39 pm

Formica123 wrote:
Acromyrmexbob wrote:Would be nice if your first post on here gave some indication of any interest in the whole point of this site. Strange you join here for some reason and the first post you can think of is to share your music interest. Also posted in the wrong section! Members with this level of interest, dare I say, we could do without.
What are you on about? Everyone's first post was something totally unrelated to ants! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Every one of your posts is something totally unrelated to ants, Marco! :D