Deansie's Atta cephalotes,

Old journals that have not been updates for longer than 6 months.
Andyj
Site Admin

Re: Deansie's Atta cephalotes,

Post by Andyj » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:26 pm

I know where your coming from, my wife said i'm not happy unless i'm fiddling. I think i read her right :)

Acromyrmexbob
Site Admin

Post by Acromyrmexbob » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:01 pm

Sorry guys, had to cross Jamies palm with silver. Jamies ability to grow the ants is amazing. This colony is perfect! The new one will be big in no time. And Jamie was able to see the colony at Blair Drummond Safari Park where we met for the hand over. So they had his input also. Jamie certainly knows what he is talking about when it comes to Leaf Cutters!!

Deansie26
Major

Post by Deansie26 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:09 pm

Think your buttering me up a bit much Andrew but I could certainly get used to the silver crossing my palms! Ha ha. Was great to see the Blair Drummond colony up close, I meant to take some photos :/

Acromyrmexbob
Site Admin

Post by Acromyrmexbob » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:54 pm

And great you didnt mention getting in for free in a place like this where they could see it....... wait.......sh*t!

Deansie26
Major

Post by Deansie26 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:47 pm

Short clip, re-housed both Acromyrmex and Atta yesterday to the same box type as is easier. Need to be careful they don't bridge one another to attempt a takeover :)
Hope to get a few photos of my new Acromyrmex set up this week so watch this space!
Will close this thread later today, think I'll be keeping my Atta in the aquarium for a good while, grow super quick.